Back to School Booklist can be ordered by either handing your completed booklist at Schoolworks Supplies, your participating school or by ordering through our secure online booklist ordering system.
We now have a delivery option available for a flat fee of $15.00.(Scroll down for more information)
Please read below for all terms and conditions before ordering your booklist.
**To order Leigh Hobbs books, please click below 'Submit your booklist online' **
To place your online booklist order, click below:
Please scroll down to view timeframes and important notes.
- (1) Please place your orders promptly to avoid any delays in securing your books.
- (3) If you place your booklist order online, do NOT return a paper copy of your order, as this may result in duplication
- (4) Prepay with our fully secure payment system and save time on Collection Day. A friend/relative can collect on your behalf.
- (5) Refunds Policy: You can return any unwanted items for a refund on the day of purchase, with the exception of electronic books (digital).
- A store credit may be offered after this date for items in A1 condition, unopened and at our discretion. A full refund will be provided for damaged or faulty goods.
- (6) Full Eftpos facilities are available at all Book Collection dates
- (7) Please refer to your school for any queries relating to your child's subjects.
- (8) If an item is not available, it will be placed on backorder and you will be notified when collecting your order. When the item is available, it will be delivered to the student at school (prepayment is required).
Delivery: We are offering a secure delivery option. For a flat delivery fee of $15.00, your order will be delivered to your chosen delivery address. All deliveries will require a signature and will not be left unattended. For Bairnsdale addresses, if you are not in when we attempt delivery, a card will be left asking you to contact us. For addresses outside of the Bairnsdale area, we will be using e-Parcel with Australia Post. Any items on back order will be delivered to your school for distribution by the school at the start of Term 1. These will be highlighted on your order form with your delivery. Delivery times will be around the same time as the school book collection dates. Payment is required in full prior to delivery. When ordering online, please select the 'delivery' option at the bottom of the booklist.
VCE - Wednesday November 13th 2019 8.30am to 6pm at Schoolworks Supplies, 147 MacLeod St, Bairnsdale (Next to EG Water)
Years 7 to 10. Monday 20th January 2020 at Schoolworks Supplies, 147 MacLeod St, Bairnsdale 8.30am to 6.00pm (Next to EG Water)
VCE- Either: Tuesday 17th December 2019 8.30am to 6pm from Schoolworks Supplies, 147 MacLeod Street, Bairnsdale or at the book collection day on Wednesday 22nd January 2020 depending on which option you selected on the booklist. (If you are unsure, please contact us)
Years 7-10 - Wednesday 22nd January 2020 at Bairnsdale Secondary College 7.30am to 5.30pm
Gippsland Grammar VCE
Booklists must be either handed in to us or completed online asap. Schoolworks will contact you to advise when your booklist is ready for pick up prior to Rollover commencing. A delivery option is available.